Dec 9, 2021
Username: SuccTheWardo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chichard Binkus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: 76561199177348407

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Chichard Binkus#6313

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Honestly, half of my past warns which have expired were over a year ago and I apologize for not being able to explain what they were besides RDM. I came back about a month ago and acted up a bit and got slapped with a couple RDM warns and a FRP. The RDMs were me being a doofus and not having trigger discipline when fighting in a crowd, one was from someone failing to enter an advert correctly, they were RDM baiting but none the less I still acted into FearRP which I know is not a thing on atomic and ultimately was my fault. I do have a FRP from leaving the server before my printers were destroyed, I honestly thought they were already gone so I just left the server, this has been resolved and I believe I'm close with the player that reported me now. I've never been banned and don't plan on it.

Now for the learning part. I learn from every mistake I make or at least try to. I have never had ill intentions or have ever wanted to ruin a specific players RP experience because in the end we're all just trying to have fun. I hold no grudges and try to say gg no matter what even if I talk a little shit. Revenge is immature and holding a grudge is pitiful to say the least. To those, players and staff, i apologize if i was ever hostile towards you in a sit, that's not who I am as a person and I am embarrassed for my actions. I hope you can accept my apology as a player and a human being, Thank you.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 5d 13h 49m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? depends on the day, typically I'm on early Monday and Tuesday, every other day depends on work and irl shit

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Ever since I joined the server back in late 2021 seeing mods do their job fascinated me, but I was always too nervous to apply and don't believe I was mature or stable enough to handle the pressures of having to enforce rules on everyone and not be biased. I left the server for I think 8 months and recently came back about a month ago and that damn itch to apply was bugging me again and I thought fuck it the worst that could happen is I get denied. I want to help everyone, I'm willing to give my time to make an impact and grow as a person even more and help others out and give them an environment they're comfortable with 24/7. I saw a new player the other night struggling to to figure out how to build and seeing players who are clearly not new to the server harass the guy, in my head while witnessing this I was upset because I literally could do nothing as a bystander besides hope a mod could eventually grab his ticket before it was too late and they'd just leave and never come back. My intentions are purely for the health of the community and ill stand by that till my last breath.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm easy going and understanding when it comes to other players, I try to hide any frustrations and talk as calmly as I can. I am currently in a management position I've held onto for just over a year now and I believe I could translate my work ethic and knowledge into the server as part of staff (this app is honestly the hardest fucking thing I've done in a while) I will go above and beyond expectations and prove I am a viable member to the team. I will show no bias in sits and will do my damn near hardest to resolve the issues between both parties. I will not patronize a player for breaking a rule whether they're a multi offender or someone who just messed up. I believe treating everyone equally is the first step to resolving a problem. All I want is to bring positive vibes to everyone and handle the troublemakers swiftly.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm always an open ear, if you're struggling with something in game or out please reach out to me, everyone is going through something, nobody deserves to do it alone.

Thank you for your time, I hope this edit is up to the standards that are held respectfully and reasonably high.

yours truly, Binkus.

Last edited:
-1 Needs more effort on the last 2 questions
Good experiences with him in game
As I’ve looked at the other applications, I’m probably not going to be accepted due to my “lack” of effort but thank you for taking time and reading though.

As I’ve looked at the other applications, I’m probably not going to be accepted due to my “lack” of effort but thank you for taking time and reading though.
+1
Besides the profanity on a formal application, you're obviously mature enough to take feedback to heart and recognize your past mistakes as lessons. Your edit also shows you want this and I think it's worth an interview.

Last edited:
If you edit this in a timely manner and perhaps tag those that claimed no effort, we may change our votes. I'd like to see more effort in your last two answers as well, and checking out some accepted applications might help inspire you. Also, I'd like to know what your warns were about (not just the charges) and what you might have learned from them. You have a lot of playtime and have never been denied staff before so I'd like to see how your additional effort pays off.
I was not aware that I could edit my application, that’s good to know hopefully I have the time after work to adjust it. Thank you for the tip.

+1 he is an og i can vouch for him he is awsome and has always been solid. I would say his app is also so well done compared to others.

If you edit this in a timely manner and perhaps tag those that claimed no effort, we may change our votes. I'd like to see more effort in your last two answers as well, and checking out some accepted applications might help inspire you. Also, I'd like to know what your warns were about (not just the charges) and what you might have learned from them. You have a lot of playtime and have never been denied staff before so I'd like to see how your additional effort pays off.
I hope this edit is enough to change your mind, seriously thank you for telling me to talk more about my warns and to look at other applicants.