sus seth

User
Jun 27, 2022
Username: sus seth

In-Game Name sus seth

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199297161697

Your Discord susseth#7258

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? haz

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170268875/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? he rdmd me

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. he rdmd me I was running while he adverted warning. Saul G took the ticket and he said the player render said I was running away and he still killed me.

Any other comments?

Misc. comments regarding the situation and my perspective:

I believe that what happened could have been an example of Fail RP on Hez's part. The picture attached shows that the victim (sus seth OVO) clearly has his head turned away at the point of the instigation. The general context of this event is that the victim was attempting to walk away or flee the situation in which they were being /advert warned in. The player attempts to leave (as shown by the head being turned) but is stabbed in the back by Hez. The RP action rules regarding this specifically mention that if a player is walking away while being warned they are to not be killed.

"EWR2. If the player you are warning stops following you and goes away, you cannot kill the player."

My interpretation of this rule is that as soon as the player makes a clear and obvious attempt to flee the situation they should be clear, not killed.

Overall this is all of the information I have gathered from the situation and I believe that a warning may be necessary in this situation.

Attachments

• 1656557384107.png
    1656557384107.png
    234.7 KB · Views: 52
I asked you to go away verbally when you were hitting me with your axe and you didn't, so I adverted once and you walked away and came back to do it again, same with the second adverted warn toward you, on the third I killed you because you would've done the same. you were doing all of these actions while calling me a lot of vulgar slurs. this all could've been avoided if you would have left me alone while I was doing my own thing. You gathered one-sided evidence, Saul.