Denied Swagmaster Staff Application

Vinnie

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 7, 2021
in a post-apocalyptic world
Username: Swagmaster

◈ Your In-Game Name: Swagmaster

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219599329/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): i just turned 14 on december 17th but i get told my peers that im really mature for my age but i do have a pretty light voice so it is understandable if you think im younger

Your Discord (with tag): Azrael#6628

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned once and it was when I first joined I was warned for NLR class II and I was warned by L3G1T on 6/12/21.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekends or break usually 1pm-2am. on weekdays 2:40pm too 9pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I have the qualifacation for it and I think id be a perfect fit for the job. I have experience being high in command on many other games/discord. But most importantly I really want atomic rp to be a place where people can feel calm and relaxed, a place to unwind after a long day. I always hear everyones side of the story and I make sure never to be bias. I can call out people on what their doing wrong and speak with confidence.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have good teamwork skills so I could help out the pother new staff if they don't exactly know what they are doing. Im really active sometimes even pushing 10 hours in a day. I also want to help you guys and gals by working together and getting things done.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I really like this server and i think i could help out a bunch and i would really appreciate if i just got the chance too.

-1 Doesn't meet age requirement and app is a bit lacking. Bare minimum playtime too it seems. Never seen them in game to know how they act either. Could certainly be better.

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Reach out to Wilkers on Discord with questions/concerns.​