Accepted Swagmaster Staff Application

Vinnie

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 7, 2021
in a post-apocalyptic world
Username: Swagmaster

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kusou Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219599329/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): Kusou#6628

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn by Jawsh RDM (class III) and I got it when I was murder monkey i made a stupid decision that I regret and I did a 360 off a building and right clicked not thinking I even had the slightest chance of hitting anybody but it did surprisingly and that's how I got my warn. I got the warn on the third of January.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On Weekdays 2:40pm to 10pm eachday weekends 1pm-2-3-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Over the past couple of weeks ive been having a lot of fun chillin and relaxin with people I meet on the server but what ruins that most is toxic kids trying to ruin that fun and peace by breaking the rules and doing all sorts of things they aren't supposed to. Also I would really like to help out this server by being on consistently and helping out the ones that cant help themselves. Another reason is that the whole staff team seems really put together well and I would like to be apart of it and talk with the other admins having a good time. I really want to help this server become a comfort zone for people that need one, maybe they are going through something, family issues, anything to do with something bad and uncomfortable I really just don't want any of that to matter when they come on this server I just want everyone to enjoy themselves!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have very good social skills and I'm not afraid to speak up and confront people on their mistakes or when they are breaking the rules. I know the rules inside out and would be able to use them effectively in the server. I can use the rules to make the correct judgement based on the situation and I am never biased for any reason. Back to the social skills part I feel as if I could get along with the rest of the staff team and not start any drama or things to cause problems throughout the staff team. I am very active most of the time pushing 5-10 hours a day so I can help more and get things done. I am a very quick learner and I can work extremely efficiently so therefor again getting more work done. I always get everyone's side of the story and listen to them and all their point of views. All of that concludes why I should have the opportunity to become apart of this amazing staff and well put-together staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I don't like zoophiles. Also I appreciate all of you for the opportunity!

Last edited:
-1 never seen you before on the server. Maybe take some more time to get familiar with staff and the community

+1 why is everyone saying underage, we have people underage on the staff team. its a decent app. only a rdm warn. A interview could work.