Accepted SwiggitySwarker Staff Application

SwiggitySwarker

User
Jun 29, 2022
Username: SwiggitySwarker

◈ Your In-Game Name: SwiggitySwarker

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198934324891/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): SwiggitySwarker#9999

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 84 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST 6:00

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? In particular, usually from 8pm to 6am with leeway, could be all day on the few days I don't have work.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I joined this server 4 days ago, and already I'm in love. I've noticed a few issues such as failbasing, rdm, et cetera and wanna help keep things civil and on par with the proper rules to make sure this server is as fun and inviting for everyone else as it was for me when I joined. I take personal interest in bases and raiding and I wanna be available for consultation on base rules and failRPs. Essentially, I like hanging out here and wanna get more upclose and intimate with the way the server runs in order to keep it running clean and smooth.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Generally speaking I'm on when fewer people are. I've noticed that there are fewer and fewer admins on when I am, and thusly people tend to feel their oats. I would be capable of acting as a sort of proverbial last line of defense during these down times. I could provide a relatively unique insight into the team as such. I'm very agreeable, I've got good people skills and am fairly skilled at defusing situations resulting in an amicable agreement between both sides. I put in a lot of hours consecutively. I have a good understanding of the rules and would be constantly vigilant of any attempts to break them. I'm eager and willing to learn, and I think I personally would be a great fit if given the chance. Thanks for your time.

Optional: I make SFM Animations and am currently enrolled in several animation classes, I intend someday to work with studios such as Blue Sky, Pixar, or other big name 3d animation studios. Ambitious, I know.

I work at starbucks and have a high tolerance for abusive patrons.

I'm a huge sucker for Payday, Destiny, and Soulsborne games.

I used to mod for a Roblox Myths server, which is basically the in game equivalent of SCP.

I play piano, alto sax, bass and electric guitar, and trombone. One man jazz band, baby.

I have a 3.8 gpa, nerdy as hell.

Last edited:
-1 Review previously accepted apps and edit your app to have the best chance of getting accepted

Yeah I did kinda panic on the last two, I heard the apps were closing so I tried to shove it out the door. I'll try better next time!