Accepted Sync8180 Staff Application

Sync8180

User
Jan 29, 2023
Username: Sync8180

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sync8180

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199472513978/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: IrisKingfire/Sync#9394

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I used to be a moderator for a military rp called Icefuse Networks a few years ago for around 2 months, I had to quit because of school and finals coming up. I went from Trial Mod to Administrator in that 2 months, took hundreds of tickets during my time there.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im on almost all day on the weekends, for weekdays, it’s around from 5 pm to midnight.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Coming from someone who has been playing Garry’s Mod for over 7 years now, I have had a fare share of Dark RP servers from time to time. I know how annoying and stressful it is when all it takes is one person to ruin the experience by not reading the rules and going on a rampage of RDM, NLR Breaking, etc. From most of the servers I’ve seen, they don’t even acknowledge the rule breakers, but here. It’s different, I have never seen such supportive, caring, active, and authentic staff on a Dark RP server, and now I want to be part of it. I want to help the community, be on when others can’t be, be a mentor for other players who want to become staff. I want to help make this server a good, trusting, environment. Being a huge fan of this server already with only 3 days of playtime. I want to be part of a amazing team, a caring family, and a huge community. I also want to join for Supporter+ Perks.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’m patient, It can be someone screaming in my face or it can be someone with no mic. I take all the time I need to help them.
I’m caring, I can teach people on the rules for them to understand the aspect of the server better. I’m motivated, Im helpful, I always find ways to assist with any problem. Whether it be if they dont know simple rules, or if they dont know how to use a command. I don't judge until ive heard both sides of the story and most importantly, I wait until someone gives me solid evidence of the situation before giving punishment. I never hold grudges against anyone, I treat every person as thier own individual with thier own opinions, thoughts, and manners. I believe I can handle any type of conflict, debate, or issue by punishing accordantly and correctly. With that, I believe I would be a good staff member for the community!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im a female, I sexually identify as lesbian, I have ADHD, which I am controlling accordantly. I live in South Carolina, I work for a Golf and Beach Resort, I rehab animals like raccoons, possums, squirrels, deer, you name it. I live with my mom and brother, who is currently off at collage but comes home every weekend. I own a purebred black German Shepard named Nadja.

I have 106.5 hours on Gmod as of writing

Last edited:
so, you have been playing for 7 years and only have 113 hours on GMod? I don't get it
I lost my account to a hacker 2 years ago after about a month after I left from staffing for Icefuse Networks. I used to have 8k hours. But since i have no screenshots of my old account, and with no luck from steam support, I just made a new account.