Accepted Taboo Staff Application

Taboo

User
Sep 30, 2021
Username: Taboo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Taboo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199075465761/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Taboo#5901

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I cannot remember the warns for a year ago (I have learnt lessons though),
But recently i have started playing again and i got one for NLR because the guy was an ex-admin who got fired and was very salty about it even though i was just talking to him when i was gambling and i was far away from the place where it happened but i did learn that i cannot do anything like that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 200 Hours +

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (Asia) Time zone in Brunei (GMT+8)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? About 3Pm+

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Throughout my playtime i have been friends with many admins and i enjoy spending time with the so becoming one would be nice, also i would enjoy helping people out and if im being honest i do like drama... I absolutely love Atomic and is basically the only server i have ever played on i want to help everyone who cannot help themselves and catch out the nasty rule breakers who do not care for other peoples experience. This all because throughout my entire playtime i have met so many different people all helping me have fun which id like to do with others learning so much along the way and the least i feel i can do is help them and give back to grow the community i love to help it reach its fullest potential. I got into Dark Rp by watching it on Youtube and atomic blew away all the competition and i absolutely love everyone and everything that it produces.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I aspire to be the best i can and i like helping out as much as possible, i get along with staff and i enjoy learning new things, such as possibly becoming an admin. I am as active as i possibly can be and i know just about every rule in the guidelines and i adore Atomic so i would love to be accepted to elevate the gameplay not only for myself but for others. I can show respect for others even if they cannot do the same back and i will help people and bring justice the best i can. I believe that i have played long enough as to where i can take more tickets and have good understanding to where i can make all happy and i do hope that i can learn from experiences no matter what!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im in year 11 my GCSE's are soon i am a Media and Computing student so basically a nerd and i enjoy new events and having fun, I do hope i can become an admin and look forward to a response if anyone has any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to use my enjoyment of Atomic to have a new experience of staff and look forward to all the situations from tickets!

Last edited:
+1 An amazing application after edit with plenty of detail and I have had positive encounters with this person