Denied Tactical_Hentai Staff Application

Tactical_Hentai

User
Oct 26, 2022
Username: Tactical_Hentai

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tactical_Hentai

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199217484954/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Tokyo_#9926

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have 3 warnings for RDM and got banned for a week i don't remember them all but i remember the most recent one which is i killed someone for shooting at my party member but he didnt hit him

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 22 hours and 38 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On weekdays its normally 4pm to 8pm but on weekends it is normally 2pm to 1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of this AtomicRP server because of my love for the server i could play the server forever. I'm very optimistic about joining the AtomicRP Staff Team because i want to lower the amount of rule breakers to help others get a better play experience or well RP experience. I know there are a lot of tickets running through because most of the time the slowness of the ticket responses can take up to 30 mins and I have extensive knowledge on the rules so i think i may have a chance on becoming a part of the legendary AtomicRP Staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think i should be accepted on to the AtomicRP Staff Team because i want to help grow the server even more and raise the enjoyment of the players by helping, having fun, assisting people with anything they need help with, making friends with all staff and players. I will be very active in the server to help whenever I can. i can monitor and provide assistance to help maintain order within the server. I can assist and support other admin when they are in need, after my training. thank you for your time and consideration.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1/+1 seen you around a lot decent guy, just need a bit more effort in the app. needs alot more about what sets you apart from others then slowness of ticket times, helping put rule breaks away

you have a lot of warns with only 2 days playtime meaning you don't really have a full understanding of the rules and the app doesn't seem to make you stand out .
Goodluck , gamer Ero

-/+ Lets start with the negatives. The playtime. For comparison, I tried to apply with one day as well, but got denied. I applied with 1 week, and I got accepted. So get some more playtime please. The ban. You came off of a ban recently, which suggests that you don't have a sufficient knowledge of the rules, especially considering it was RDM (And I get that accidents do happen, but still). Lets move onto the positives. I love the effort. Very polite in the responses, and you show that you have a passion to help others in these responses. I think you should at least get an interview so you can be better gauged on how well you would work on the staff team.

Application Denied
You are being denied based on your current warning status, you will need to maintain a relatively clean record if you are to reapply.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​