Talk - People who choose to not apply to staff/can't apply, why not, what is stopping you?

I was HA for Icefuse DRP and it was hell, everyone hates staff. The staff hate eachother and gossip too much, it's bound to happen. The server hates the staff even though they are just trying to do the best they can in the shitty no-pay fulltime position of drowning in tickets. Once you get higher up you go from managing the children on the server to managing lots of doc work (google docs + spreadsheets) and lots of kids on staff, not to mention time for other departments on the server, staff interviews, promoting staff application and browsing forums before you know it your pass time hobby for enjoyment has just become a fucking 2am headache. but it has it's okay moments and I have meet ppl over 3-4 years ago on the staff team that I occasionally still keep in contact with so ig at the end of the day it's meh.

yea im glad i had a good experience during when i was staff, made good friends and met good people, personally it's an experience i dont regret
I was HA for Icefuse DRP and it was hell, everyone hates staff. The staff hate eachother and gossip too much, it's bound to happen. The server hates the staff even though they are just trying to do the best they can in the shitty no-pay fulltime position of drowning in tickets. Once you get higher up you go from managing the children on the server to managing lots of doc work (google docs + spreadsheets) and lots of kids on staff, not to mention time for other departments on the server, staff interviews, promoting staff application and browsing forums before you know it your pass time hobby for enjoyment has just become a fucking 2am headache. but it has it's okay moments and I have meet ppl over 3-4 years ago on the staff team that I occasionally still keep in contact with so ig at the end of the day it's meh.

Reactions: muwchi
Ive been thinking about it since ive put in more time since my first app and interview. Full disclosure i do just about everything baked, it may have not helped my memory that i did fat dabs before my interview... Anyways i dont think i can be staff for some other reasons.

Things like the fact that its rare for me to raid, or really do much with guns in darkrp, i dont even carry them often unless the class comes with them.

I also dont usually base though i have been lately while playing pro cook which has been fun.

Main issue im trying to get across is that i dont really know the raid and base rules well since i barely do either.

While id like to help i dont see myself in the role of staff any time soon, by choice.

The server is really fun to destress in, the chaos is like music to my ears. I watch citizens with 10 minutes in game buy their first guns to commit thier first RDM or MRDM and smile as they pop a cop in the face, and then get teleported into thier first rdm sit, and subsequent first ban or warn. Truly rdm is magic.

Reactions: Acid X Touch
Ive been thinking about it since ive put in more time since my first app and interview. Full disclosure i do just about everything baked, it may have not helped my memory that i did fat dabs before my interview... Anyways i dont think i can be staff for some other reasons.

Things like the fact that its rare for me to raid, or really do much with guns in darkrp, i dont even carry them often unless the class comes with them.

I also dont usually base though i have been lately while playing pro cook which has been fun.

Main issue im trying to get across is that i dont really know the raid and base rules well since i barely do either.

While id like to help i dont see myself in the role of staff any time soon, by choice.

The server is really fun to destress in, the chaos is like music to my ears. I watch citizens with 10 minutes in game buy their first guns to commit thier first RDM or MRDM and smile as they pop a cop in the face, and then get teleported into thier first rdm sit, and subsequent first ban or warn. Truly rdm is magic.
i would say being baked in a interveiw would not help too much

I don't think I'd be good at it even though I've been told otherwise

I don't think I'd be good at it even though I've been told otherwise
I think you're more than good enough, no matter what, I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but I think you'd fit 100% perfectly. Just go for it, that's what I did, and my dumb ass got in. I believe in you

i would say being baked in a interveiw would not help too much
It was a good learning experience and i do appreciate everyones time involved and continued after to enjoy the server in all its glory. Id like to thank both beta and wilkers for thier time and continued service to the community.

I was also a t-mod on icefuse I left because of the same shit lol