Talk - People who choose to not apply to staff/can't apply, why not, what is stopping you?

I was HA for Icefuse DRP and it was hell, everyone hates staff. The staff hate eachother and gossip too much, it's bound to happen. The server hates the staff even though they are just trying to do the best they can in the shitty no-pay fulltime position of drowning in tickets. Once you get higher up you go from managing the children on the server to managing lots of doc work (google docs + spreadsheets) and lots of kids on staff, not to mention time for other departments on the server, staff interviews, promoting staff application and browsing forums before you know it your pass time hobby for enjoyment has just become a fucking 2am headache. but it has it's okay moments and I have meet ppl over 3-4 years ago on the staff team that I occasionally still keep in contact with so ig at the end of the day it's meh.
Sorry to hear that you had an experience like that at Icefuse. It's definitely not easy to be at that high of a level and to be held responsible for essentially the whole staff team. I could imagine it's a lot harder when it's not a community you are as invested in and bought into (which is usually what happens once they ask you to treat it like a full time job)

because I would be a very hated staff, I know the rules too well, how to get around them, and how to catch people on cases nobody would've thought of. assuming I even manage to stay chill, being an emotional person, nobody would be happy with the results of my sits but me lol

also I just dont want to, seems like too much work.

because I would be a very hated staff, I know the rules too well, how to get around them, and how to catch people on cases nobody would've thought of. assuming I even manage to stay chill, being an emotional person, nobody would be happy with the results of my sits but me lol

also I just dont want to, seems like too much work.
good that you know your place

SO, once again im curious, what's stopping you? EXPLAIN !!!!!!
I’ve been staff on 4 servers, it’s only fun for the first couple days. The only good thing about being staff is the people you meet and free top rank. Also as yeahua said I know the rules all too well and how to use them to my advantage.