Denied Taquisha Staff Application

Taquisha

User
May 18, 2022
Username: Taquisha

◈ Your In-Game Name: Taquisha

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199177786313/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 and 9 months

Your Discord (with tag): Taquisha#9397

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn for MRDM because I had killed a lot of people because I thought that this server had different gang zones so you could technically setup a KOS zone somewhere and so I killed a lot of people that went in. I was then just instantly warned and the admin didn't want to here me out so I took what I believe was a 1 week ban and haven't had a single warn or ban since.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2days and 12hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Australian Western Standard Time (GMT +8)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Likely 3pm-5:30pm most weekdays and almost all day on the weekends and all-night on fridays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the team because I feel as though it will give me a more in depth idea as to how a DarkRP server runs and how admins work as well as allow me to build up some valuable life and social skills. I also feel the need to give back to the community somehow because of all the fun times I've had on this server I also want to build up some responsibility and then learn to apply that not only to a staffing role but also my life outside of the game.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I would make an excellent addition to the team because one I am very humorous at times and I am also a very hard and dedicated worker when I need to be. I can also keep a level head in times of great hardships or challenges and I think of myself to be quite intelligent as well as a very reasonable person.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am still a student after all so I can't be on all the time everyday but when I do have time I'll try to do my best and provide the best service that I can when I'm in a position of paying such as a staffing role.

+1 A little worried about the MRDM warning as it would speak to a lack of experience in DarkRP but I'd be happy to hear an interview based off the rest of your app.

-1 / +1

Kind of young and lacking playtime and/or prior experience to make up for it, the last two answers are kind of short as well. Then again, you could make a great addition. I'll vote neutral. Good luck.

-/+
MRDM warning is a bit off to me, not much effort into the big questions.
seems like a nice guy tho, and id like to see an interview.

This would have been an amazing app, but we can't ignore the fact of your warning.
If you had a previous warning, I would suggest at least putting 2x or 3x the effort a normal app would have, just to show you have changed and grown. You can also have more playtime.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)