Accepted Tec Staff Application

Tec

User
Jan 20, 2023
Username: Tec

◈ Your In-Game Name: Not Tec

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096762480

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Not Tec#1197

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 11days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 18:00 - 22:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I think I will bring great value to the team. Staffing not only seems, but is really fun and necessary, so that is why I want to be a staff member. I'm really cautious and rarely make mistakes. Playing the game can sometimes feel boring, and staffing just brings some life into the gameplay. Being a staff member on a roleplay server me to contribute to a community people enjoy while gaining experience in conflict resolution. It also provides an opportunity to help improve the server's quality and ensure a positive experience for all players. Additionally, being a staff member can be rewarding as it gives acess to all jobs and entities.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I memorised the rules and now everytime I see players engaging in RP actions, basing, I can tell if there's being a rule broken. I can control my feelings and be professional at all times. The main reason why I should be accepted is because I want to stop people ruining others experience, that happened to me so many times in the past few weeks, and I do not want other people going trough it. I think I would be a very good staff member along the rest of the staff team. Joining Atomic Roleplay's staff team will provide an opportunity to make a positive impact on the server. As a staff member, i can contribute my skills to create enjoyable experiences for players while building valuable communication skills. It's a chance to be part of a dedicated and friendly team and make a difference.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am not pronouncing words correctly all the time because english is my second language, but I am familiar with it from a young age, participated in contests, olympics and projects.

Last edited:
*EDITED* +1 for providing additional motivations for joining, worth an interview

Last edited:
-1 I only give you a minus one because the application should be stronger and provide more information about your experience and your understanding of the game, i would say try again.

Username: Tec

◈ Your In-Game Name: Not Tec

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096762480

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Not Tec#1197

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 11days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 18:00 - 22:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I think I will bring great value to the team. Staffing not only seems, but is really fun and necessary, so that is why I want to be a staff member. I'm really cautious and rarely make mistakes. Playing the game can sometimes feel boring, and staffing just brings some life into the gameplay. Being a staff member on a roleplay server me to contribute to a community people enjoy while gaining experience in conflict resolution. It also provides an opportunity to help improve the server's quality and ensure a positive experience for all players. Additionally, being a staff member can be rewarding as it gives acess to all jobs and entities.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I memorised the rules and now everytime I see players engaging in RP actions, basing, I can tell if there's being a rule broken. I can control my feelings and be professional at all times. The main reason why I should be accepted is because I want to stop people ruining others experience, that happened to me so many times in the past few weeks, and I do not want other people going trough it. I think I would be a very good staff member along the rest of the staff team. Joining Atomic Roleplay's staff team will provide an opportunity to make a positive impact on the server. As a staff member, i can contribute my skills to create enjoyable experiences for players while building valuable communication skills. It's a chance to be part of a dedicated and friendly team and make a difference.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am not pronouncing words correctly all the time because english is my second language, but I am familiar with it from a young age, participated in contests, olympics and projects.
+ 1 this sounds like a great person for this role.