User
Sep 5, 2021
Username: Terry Telephone Tuna

In-Game Name ♛ Rocket Monkey

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:433062096 / 76561198826389921

Discord TerryTelephoneTuna#6874

Date of Item Loss Jan 19, 2022

Time of Item Loss 21:00 PST

What happened? I was paying IceTea's Plinko. I betted 5mil and it landed on the 3x. Once i won he left the server.

What do you need refunded? 15mil

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.

Last edited:

StygianPhoenix

Phoenix Admin On Atomic DarkRP
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Oct 20, 2021
Virginia
EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable, examples include...
> Printer sales to another player (ex. Player 1 sells Player 2 their printer and promises to stay on for the whole day, Player 1 leaves after an hour)
> Agreements that involve putting a certain amount of money/items on a coinflip. (Player 1 & 2 agree to put 10 million on a 1 million CF, when Player 1 loses they don't payout)
> Adverts in global chat for completing a raid (ex. Player 1 adverts, "20 mil to raid my base", Player 2 raids Player 1's base successfully, Player 1 refuses to payout)
> Selling a job slot/door

Rocket Monkey

User
Sep 5, 2021
EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable, examples include...
> Printer sales to another player (ex. Player 1 sells Player 2 their printer and promises to stay on for the whole day, Player 1 leaves after an hour)
> Agreements that involve putting a certain amount of money/items on a coinflip. (Player 1 & 2 agree to put 10 million on a 1 million CF, when Player 1 loses they don't payout)
> Adverts in global chat for completing a raid (ex. Player 1 adverts, "20 mil to raid my base", Player 2 raids Player 1's base successfully, Player 1 refuses to payout)
I showed Wilkers he told me to make a ticket and when icetea got on. He said the staff would talk to him.

Ya Ming Gotcha

𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓞𝓷 𝓐𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓬
Forum Administrator
Forum Moderator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
May 1, 2021
Refund Denied
EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in-game money, items, entities, etc. are Non-Enforceable, examples include...

I spoke to wilkers and you will not be receiving a refund at this time. Please review the rule above.