User
Sep 5, 2021
Username: Terry Telephone Tuna

In-Game Name ♛ Rocket Monkey

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:1:433062096 / 76561198826389921

Discord TerryTelephoneTuna#6874

Date of Item Loss Jan 19, 2022

Time of Item Loss 21:00 PST

What happened? I was paying IceTea's Plinko. I betted 5mil and it landed on the 3x. Once i won he left the server.

What do you need refunded? 15mil

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.

Last edited:
EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable, examples include...
> Printer sales to another player (ex. Player 1 sells Player 2 their printer and promises to stay on for the whole day, Player 1 leaves after an hour)
> Agreements that involve putting a certain amount of money/items on a coinflip. (Player 1 & 2 agree to put 10 million on a 1 million CF, when Player 1 loses they don't payout)
> Adverts in global chat for completing a raid (ex. Player 1 adverts, "20 mil to raid my base", Player 2 raids Player 1's base successfully, Player 1 refuses to payout)
> Selling a job slot/door

EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in game money, items, entities, etc. are Non Enforceable, examples include...
> Printer sales to another player (ex. Player 1 sells Player 2 their printer and promises to stay on for the whole day, Player 1 leaves after an hour)
> Agreements that involve putting a certain amount of money/items on a coinflip. (Player 1 & 2 agree to put 10 million on a 1 million CF, when Player 1 loses they don't payout)
> Adverts in global chat for completing a raid (ex. Player 1 adverts, "20 mil to raid my base", Player 2 raids Player 1's base successfully, Player 1 refuses to payout)
I showed Wilkers he told me to make a ticket and when icetea got on. He said the staff would talk to him.

Refund Denied
EMISC8. External agreements between players outside of 1st party AtomicRP addons for in-game money, items, entities, etc. are Non-Enforceable, examples include...

I spoke to wilkers and you will not be receiving a refund at this time. Please review the rule above.