Scotland
Username: Texture

◈ Your In-Game Name: Texture

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/anarchyq

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: Texture#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? Over a few weeks.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes, I have previous experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years. I started out as a moderator on a small RP server, where I was responsible for enforcing the rules and helping to keep the server running smoothly. From there, I moved on to a larger RP server where I was promoted to admin. In this role, I was responsible for managing the staff team, handling player reports and appeals, and implementing server updates and changes.

I've learned a lot from my previous staffing experiences, and I believe that I have the skills and knowledge necessary to excel as a member of the AtomicRP Staff Team. I'm a strong communicator and I'm able to remain calm and composed in difficult situations. I'm also dedicated and reliable, and I'm willing to put in the time and effort necessary to help make AtomicRP a great place to play. I'm excited about the opportunity to join the staff team and I hope to be able to contribute to the continued success of the server.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? GMT+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I will be on all the time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am excited at the prospect of becoming a part of the AtomicRP staff team because I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to make a valuable contribution to the game and its community.

As an avid player of AtomicRP, I have a deep understanding of the game and its community, and I am passionate about helping to create and maintain a positive and engaging online environment. I have experience in customer service and community management, and I believe that these skills would be useful in helping to resolve player issues and promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

In addition to my practical skills, I am also a highly organized and detail-oriented individual, and I believe that these qualities would make me an asset to the staff team. I am able to prioritize tasks and manage my time effectively, and I am committed to working hard to ensure that the game and its community run smoothly.

Overall, I am excited at the prospect of joining the AtomicRP staff team and contributing to the game and its community. I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the position, and I am eager to be a part of the team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team because I have the skills and experience necessary to make a valuable contribution to the server and its community.

As an avid player of AtomicRP, I have a deep understanding of the server and its community, and I am passionate about helping to create and maintain a positive and engaging online environment. I have experience in customer service and community management, and I believe that these skills would be useful in helping to resolve player issues and promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

In addition to my practical skills, I am also a highly organized and detail-oriented individual, and I believe that these qualities would make me an asset to the staff team. I am able to prioritize tasks and manage my time effectively, and I am committed to working hard to ensure that the server and its community run smoothly.

Overall, I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the position on the AtomicRP staff team. I am excited at the prospect of joining the team and contributing to the server and its community, and I am eager to be a part of the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In addition to my skills and experience, I would also like the community and management team to know that I am a dedicated and reliable individual who is committed to supporting the AtomicRP server and its community. I am a team player who is able to work well with others, and I am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the server and its players. I am also an avid gamer and a longtime fan of the AtomicRP game, and I am excited at the prospect of being a part of the team that helps to keep the game and its community thriving.

+1 Lots of effort and previous experience

Edit: Looking into the previous posts, I change my +1 to a -1 due to trolling the staff apps not even 2 months ago

Last edited:
The past is back to haunt ya

Last edited by a moderator:
-1, there seems to be a lack of honesty on your part about your background (working at mojang, living in Sweden, claiming to be Scottish with what I personally believe is a voice changer, etc) and your previous departure was controversial to say the least.

-1 You came back a second time decided to leave for a server called diamond roleplay with the role being community director realized that didnt work out then you made a troll application went back to "diamond roleplay" I think you should be blacklisted and lying that you got a job at mojang for an excuse to leave the staff team a 5th time not cool

Last edited:
-1 Reasons above, you also showed a lot of immaturity before and after your leave from Atomic.

-1 I have had no negative interactions with Texture, but he is not in the discord.

Edit: Discord account doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Application Denied
You are missing a requirement to join the staff team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks, feel free to DM me with questions/concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.