Denied Texture Staff Application

Texture

User
May 11, 2022
Scotland
Username: Texture

◈ Your In-Game Name: Texture

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTextures/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 20 Years Old [Born in 2002 Feb 24th]

Your Discord (with tag): reking#0210

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 2h 49m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Miami, FL, USA (GMT-4) [EDT]

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Most of the time around 3 am - 3pm [EDT]

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The server management is great and the community is really active and fun. I have felt really happy to help people in roleplay and also out of roleplay. In general, it's an awesome experience. This server has a really chill atmosphere and great staff and players. I would love to be able to add/help with that with the experience I had.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a good fit because I have a lot of general knowledge about darkrp and I have a long experience dealing with rule-breakers and player issues. I studied the rules to make sure I know 100% about how they function and work, I think my knowledge will come in handy. Most of my past experience as a Moderator/Helper was either on Minecraft or on a Discord server that had around 12k+ members or a 100 player average per day. I know how to handle my way around people who try to troll and mess around with others in-game or on discord. Plus I will always stay professional in any situation either in roleplay or in a staff sit/situation and will never attempt or try to disrespect a player or staff member in any regard.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is Texture in real life. I was born in Ireland but currently live in the United States of America as a citizen. I really like to help people in any way or form I can, when I get the possibility I like to donate to the homeless and charities and also to people who have suffered in their lives because of unfortunate events. I always love to put a smile on people's faces when I help them or just make them happy, that always makes me even happier.

To anyone, whos reading this. Have an amazing rest of your day <3
-Texture

NEUTRAL

Could put some more effort into the application, pretty generic answer for why you want to be on the staff team as well as that is the question that needs a little more effort put into it as it's basically your selling point of why you really want to join the community staffing wise.

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications! If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for!

Goodluck

+/- Would like to see more playtime, but the app was fairly well done. It has more personality than most other staff apps.

My recommendations:
- Write a little more for the final two questions.
- I'd recommend gaining more playtime and creating a positive name for yourself within the community. (Staff recommendations go a long way.)

Good luck Texture and have yourself a nice evening.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to inviteddevil#4271 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.​

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to your trainer within 3 days, You may reapply in two weeks.
Please contact me on discord with any questions or concerns.