User
Feb 2, 2022
Username: TFD_Astronaut Duff

In-Game Name ♛ TFD_Astronaut Duff

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198024157518

Discord TFD_Astronaut Duff#2719

Date of Item Loss Feb 9, 2022

Time of Item Loss 11:38 PM EST

What happened? Fake Diamond Tester was a SWAT Jugg, he metagamed and raided me and my friends base and destroyed our printers.
How this happened, our base was being raided prior to his warrant and raid. The raid was stopped due to an admin showing up after the raiders could not find the keypad due to them being clueless i don't know. During us talking to the admin Fake Diamond Tester ran into our base and saw we had printers. About 5 minutes later, Fake came back and killed me and my buddy and destroyed our stuff during his raid.

(we both where basing together )

What do you need refunded? I lost the following, 1x Supporter Printer ( MAXED ), 1x VIP+ Printer ( MAXED ), 1x VIP Printer ( MAXED ), 1x Gold Printer ( MAXED ), 2x Silver Printers ( MAXED ), 2x Bronze Printers ( MAXED ) 1x Printer Rack, 1x DB Shotgun, 1x Armor Vape, 1x Medical Vape,
I dont know how much this comes out to but it i think its about 2.5-3 Mil
we bolth had the same setup

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. DarkPhoenix sent me here they admin told us to post back here he can vouch for us both

Refund Accepted
You have been refunded your 1.7 mil, you may contact me through discord if you have any questions.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941​