Your In-Game Name:
vPotato

Steam Name:
Vp0tat0

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
vPotato

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes sir

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No warns on my slate

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2w 5d 22h 4m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I think so

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I do its on this server called Atomic its kind of new you might not know it. I was able to get to a Mod but then something happen so resign ( if you know you know )

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
JustValentino, Sync, Spring pepper, Beta, Spoogiewoogie, Wolfparadox, Panda, Voltic, Monkey God, Ethann

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes i do have experience on the SAM, Awarn3 and BLogs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be apart of the staff team to deal with the people who minge and RDM, not to get thankyous from the community but to tell and show those people you cant do want you would like and to punish them. I have also been in a few sits and seen some staff struggle and be slow with simple sits lowering the expectations from player of staff members. since I have experience this I would like to be more helpful to the new staff and give them advise them to be more efficient.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
After I resigned because of the washed thing I have been told to reapply as a staff member by players and other staff members since I was effective and efficient dealing with most situation ( A few of them were a bit different but I think I did well since I only had one ban appeal over a LTAP ) Since I have been a player I have experienced what is has been like with no staff on after reset since most of the time I would be the one covering those hours due to my time zone and it is only 8pm for me.
You should reaccept me on the staff team since I was efficient ( told by other people ) and I will be able to staff after reset with my time zone being AEST.

What is your timezone?
AEST

-/+ Don't take this the wrong way I do lovr you potato you'll always be that one lovable Australian but I didn't necessarily agree with your recent departure

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.