Denied the border Staff Application

the border

User
Jun 16, 2023
Username: the border

◈ Your In-Game Name: the border

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199357610739/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ggkoen1 my display name is the border

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was blacklisted one time for cheating but was unblack listed bc I had proof of me not and hatespeach I said snickers as I was talking Abt the candy bar, but someone still wanted to get me banned and rdm

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2weeks 4days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? us cent

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7am-to 12 at night or 1am to 7am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy playing on the server and would like to join the staff team to help answer tickets and feal like I can help and I want to help the sever grow more and it's my fav server I don't even play other servers if it were not for the server, I would not play Garry's mod at all and I feal like sometimes there not much staff on and I can be on most the time because of the summer I have lots of free time

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I can be on a lot because of summer and I have lots of free time other than when I have to go to family stuff and stuff like that other than that I can be on a lot and I have a good amount of play time and I have read the rules a lot so I know unless and I have prior experience on vr games and stuff like that but not on gmod

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+/- Not the best spelling, if you can correct the spelling errors and maybe add a little bit of punctuation and maybe be a little more reason besides "I can be on a lot"

+/- Not the best spelling, if you can correct the spelling errors and maybe add a little bit of punctuation and maybe be a little more reason besides "I can be on a lot"
hey bullets thanks for replying to the app i hope you get accepted

IMG_3634.png

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​