Accepted The Fool Staff Application

The Fool

User
Mar 1, 2023
Username: The Fool

◈ Your In-Game Name: Steam Name: The Fool

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139862435/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: The Fool#6252

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Mass RDM about 1.5 years ago when i first joined the server and didn't know better
i was RPing as a blue Dorito and was killing red Doritos, i was in the blue Doritos party killing with them as a thief. and i got banned for mass RDM because i thought it would be ok because of

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
on some smaller servers
Server Name: Project Gladiator (PGT)
Playtime: 11 days of playtime (was staff for 2-3 months)
Server Name: PGT (the server died and was brought back by new owners)
Playtime: 3 days of playtime (was staff for 1 month, Server died soon after)
Server Name: Oasis Networks
Playtime: 1 day of playtime (was staff about 2 weeks before server died)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on weekends 10-11pm, on weekdays from 4pm to 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy playing Dark RP because of the community, the game, and the ability to just play around and be yourself. and Atomic RP has some of the best servers around where you can have fun and not have to deal with so many toxic people. i want to keep the community like this by becoming an admin. i like to help people, and becoming staff in my experience is the best way to do that; by stopping people who ruin others fun by being toxic, minging and RDM people. i like spending my time after working out relaxing. so keeping rule brakers off the server is a good way to keep it like that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because of my experience and maturity with my 1000 hours in gmod. i have been staff a few servers so i have experience with staffing. i deal with things professionally and don't jump to conclusions fast. i am a team player and will try to do my job the best i can. when i do something wrong, i like to sit and reflect on it so if there's any advise the others on the team they could give me, it would be appreciated. I am easy to get along with and I can show respect to everyone around me no matter their background, race, sexuality etc. i like to play most hours and am active when i can be.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i like working things out, helping people. i enjoy playing games as a hobby and like to work out. i like to build up on my faults, so if there's anything bad or so-so things i could improve on i would appreciate it if you could tell me

Last edited:
-1 short application I would suggest more depth and more information on why it matters to you and what motivates you to become in this team and help the community, i would suggest try again in my opinion.

-1 short application I would suggest more depth and more information on why it matters to you and what motivates you to become in this team and help the community, i would suggest try again in my opinion.
thank you for telling me that. i will try to rewrite it so it can be better.

I am giving you the - because you have a (Class V) It doesn't sit well with me