Looking for Players The hustlers

Falcon

User
Feb 4, 2022
The hustlers is a gang from 1939 that is notorious for it's ways of making money. We do anything from money printing to gambling, it is nothing new that the hustlers like taking huge risks for the potential of a huge reward. We look after our own and take care of those who make problems.

This group is not for the faint hearted and we expect our members to give back to the group.

What is the benefit of joining the hustlers?
- We offer unlimited resources, this means you get access to anything free of charge obviously if abused to drain fundings unnecessary to increase your own wealth this will be looked at as abuse and will result in immideate resignation. This benefit is excluded while being a trial member.

What do I mean with resources? You get anything you need to keep your operation running whether it's printing or keeping a store running you will get what you need to keep it up and going.

How do you become more than a trial-member? You will have to contribute to the group for example by donating money, protecting bases or protecting the leader if he is in danger, all of this will contribute to your path for a full membership in the exclusive group.

Leader's In-Game Name: Falcon
Leader's Discord: Falcon#5042
Why you should join our gang: If you like rolling in money then this group is perfect for you, with methods that can bring you up to $16 million in 20 minutes we are one of the most respectable gangs economically
How to join: Create an application on this thread.

Leader

Falcon

Cryotixx

Trial-Member

xxxkermit
MrAnnonimousTv
kal who is not a mo

Last edited:
name in game is xxxkermit the frogxxx and my discord is ☭Carl wheezer☭#7821
i will like to join so i can be apart of a fam and have some one that has my back and also to get someware in the server
i can bring a lot i am a nice and caring person and i am a verry helpful person to talk too and i can bring a lot to the table from smarts to jokes and i also can help new players that are struggling to find out what to do i have adhd and i love to tell facts

name in game is xxxkermit the frogxxx and my discord is ☭Carl wheezer☭#7821
i will like to join so i can be apart of a fam and have some one that has my back and also to get someware in the server
i can bring a lot i am a nice and caring person and i am a verry helpful person to talk too and i can bring a lot to the table from smarts to jokes and i also can help new players that are struggling to find out what to do i have adhd and i love to tell facts
Hi @rikoteague6 thank you for showing interest in the hustlers clan and welcome as a trial member.

Accepted as trial-member.

Hello, my in-game name is Michail Vasolski, discord potatoeydufgskufhgsfy8yxefd#0249.
I would like to join because I have an addiction with money and I want to make as much as I can, I listen to rules like a good puppy if I don't get angered.
I will help others and provide them as much information as I know and can, and if I do something wrong I will say sorry and try to fix it.
I will give guns. money and necessary equipment to ones that need it.

Hello, my in-game name is Michail Vasolski, discord potatoeydufgskufhgsfy8yxefd#0249.
I would like to join because I have an addiction with money and I want to make as much as I can, I listen to rules like a good puppy if I don't get angered.
I will help others and provide them as much information as I know and can, and if I do something wrong I will say sorry and try to fix it.
I will give guns. money and necessary equipment to ones that need it.
Hi @Potato ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thank you for showing interest in the hustlers clan and welcome as a trial member.

Accepted as trial-member.

Hello @Falcon, My In-Game name is MrAnnonimousTv and my Discord is MrAnnonimousTv #4065, I would like to join the gang, because i want to get money and also make new friends on the game, Usually playing and base up alone is boring and complicated, But with other gang members i will have more fun,
I'll be active too.

hey name ingame is kal who is not a mo and discord is fro frog#6606
if you let me join i can help base and defend. i have defended multiple raiders alone. a bonus is i also like money and got god seeds which i grow so ez money there
I'm pretty active and can help out around with the majority of stuff (could help more if i had the 14m you took from me but i can try my best)
@Falcon