Accepted The Making of George Biden

George Biden

User
Dec 8, 2021
Texas
Your In-Game Name:
My in-game name is MTN George Biden, I go by George.

Steam Name:
76561198354638405L

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your discord name/tag:
Rightxy#0501

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I've been warned once on the 27th for a mishap while raiding.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
I have 4 days 19 hours and 55 minutes as of this being posted.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
I have, a couple of times now.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yup, I was doing my research before sending an application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do, I rarely ever use text chat unless needed.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I don't, no.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
I've been recommended to apply by MoistBananaBread and Mr. Pink.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not, no. This would be my first time seeing any of this software.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Recently I've put a lot of time into this server and I decided if I was going to apply I'd do it now. I really like talking to people and I think that this is a way to help me do that while also helping others. I know a hefty amount of rules, and I'm still digging deeper into the list of them. While I don't yet have every single rule memorized, I am working on it. The main reason as stated before is that I can help others, and in the doing of that enjoy it myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
My activity, my interactions with the community, friendliness, etc. I've gotten to know a lot of people in the server these past few months and I'd love to help out how I can. I'm an unbiased person and a quick thinker. I have the hours of the day to put into this server, so I decided I'd apply for staff. I may not know the majority of the commands and software being used, but if I'm trained and find my way around the different bells and whistles I can really help in the community. I like to think I'm quite quaint at deescalating situations.

What is your time zone?
My time zone is Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day are you usually on?
This really depends on the weekday, but usually from around 4 to 8-9ish.

I really look forward to all the responses!

Thank you for reading,
George

+1 Good Application
(But it's funny to see that you said you have met alot of people in the past couple months and you only have 4 days and 19 hours of playtime) Goodluck <3

+1 Good Application
(But it's funny to see that you said you have met alot of people in the past couple months and you only have 4 days and 19 hours of playtime) Goodluck <3
Yeah, it’s just I went into the server knowing nobody and I’ve progressed a lot. That’s why I ended up including that. Thank you for the wishes

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied