Denied THE MUG MANIAC Staff Application

THE MUG MANIAC

User
Mar 20, 2022
Username: THE MUG MANIAC

◈ Your In-Game Name: THE MUG MANIAC

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856542403/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: help♥#1552

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
I have a MRDM warn from 2021. I didn't follow the cooldown rules correctly or advert rules. I ended up blowing up as the terrorist to early instead of waiting 10 minutes. I should have read the job description better at the time.
I have a FRP warn from 3/5/23. I had a different mic on and it was really loud. It was a funny mic and I didn't realise how loud it actually was. I shouldnt have even been using a funny mic to begin with.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 33 days, 21 hours, 21 minutes as of now.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm - 3am. 4pm - 10pm on weekdays.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Its not even for the supporter+. I already have it. I just want to help yall out. I've noticed that you have been having staff shortages and it hurts to see atomic suffer because of it. I want to help the community as much as I can. I've been a loyal member to this server since early 2021, and I love every second of it, and with all the effort you guys put in. I want to put something in return.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can be patient when needed, I am understanding of situations and wont take sides or bias. I have been a good member in the past other then minor slip ups from time to time. Like everyone does. I want to help Atomic RP grow.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-/+ I've seen you in servers a lot, but you didn't detail any of your bans or warns as requested

Had little interactions with this player but were not pleasing

You did not list any of your warns
Usually when I am around you, you are quite immature
The application is lacking for someone with a month playtime

Very little effort was put into the last two questions, and left the warns/bans field blank.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. You also fail to meet the basic staffing requirements.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/