Denied The Mute Entrenched Defender Refund Request from Jan 12, 2023

The mute Entrenched....

User
Jan 12, 2023
Username: The mute Entrenched....

In-Game Name ♛ The Mute Entrenched Defender

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828947800/ (sorry bad with computer stuff)

Discord The Mute Entreneched Defender#5212

Date of Item Loss Jan 12, 2023

Time of Item Loss 5:05 ish CST

What happened? I was walking down the street with a gun rack with a bunch of high end guns and i was unaware the anti prop block barrier around spawn was extended so it deleted my shelf. The clip of what happened

What server did you lose your items on? dark rp 1 i believe

What do you need refunded? 20 m249s, 10 Damascus swords, 10 barret m82 (not sure that that adds to but i would like the money)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. Basically i was using my phys gun walking down the street with a shelf. The shelf was loaded with tons of weapons i was going to sell. How ever with the recent anti prop barrier update the barrier was expanded and i was unaware of this because it wasn't there yesterday. The clip of what happened

Request Denied
We only refund in instances where the server directly crashed and you lost items/raidables, or a rule was broken against you and a staff member instructed you to make a refund request. Shelves being placed in spawn/build protected areas (spawn tunnels, fountain, admin area, etc) and being auto-removed does not count under the Atomic Refund Guidelines.
For further questions please contact management at discord.atmc.cc​