Accepted TheBigPapiii Staff Application

TheBigPapiii

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 19, 2024
Username: TheBigPapiii

◈ Your In-Game Name: TheBigPapiii

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199094063806/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: thebigpapiii

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned for RDM twice and that's all the warns i have, they both i regret and were a long time ago. I want to help the community now and make the server safe and a fun enjoyable time.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 15h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10pm-6am or times throughout the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really like the server and think its really fun. I really think i could help explain the rules to people and make sure they know whats right from wrong so they don't have to get in trouble and keep having a fun time. And i feel like i could be really good friends with the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I'm up late at night and there's not a lot of staff on. I want to keep the community safe all day and night so many people can have fun and just enjoy the experience. I'm really good at talking with people and i can defuse heated situations and just think i would be a really good fit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. hi

+1 good answers but low effort, I would be curious to see an interview