Accepted TheLAW's Staff Application

TeamZXXX

User
User
Dec 29, 2020
Your In-Game Name: TheLAW

Steam Name: チームZXXX

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Teamzxxx2/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 (18 Jan 17th)

Your discord name/tag: TeamZXXX#0038

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, I changed nick ingame a while ago and stuck with it but can change my nick ingame or on discord if need be.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have 2 warns, both from the first day I started playing, RDM, and NLR (coming back during a raid to ask if it was done).

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 2 days 8 hours 13 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? I have read through the rules numerous times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, a handful of times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I have a microphone and always use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I've had a few Dark RP staffing experiences, I Moderated on Abstract Gaming for ~ 1 year after it shut down I took a bit of a break. A year or two later I became Admin for Velocity Servers and Legacy Gaming for ~ 6 months. All of these servers averaged ~ 25 players on a bad day and ~70 players on a great day.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? SAM: no (but seems simple) AWarn3: Yes Blogs: Yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? First off I'm a big fan of the Atomic RP community, staff team, and players, always enjoying different RP scenarios with cool and chill mods and funny regulars. However sometimes at least once or twice a day (when I'm on) the staff team starts getting massively overwhelmed with Mass RDMers, RDA Addicts, and other nasty behavior. I hate seeing such a great server and community get overrun by trolls and minges and it ruins the whole fun of trying to RP when someone walks up and RDM's you for no reason. The other big reason why I want to become part of the staff team is that I love helping people, whether that's with regular small questions like "how do I do this job?" or "How do I join the steam group" or it's getting rid of the person ruining all the fun I love to be of help to other people.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Often times when I play there are simply not enough staff members on (1-2) and they simply cannot handle all the sits and issues people are having, leading people to believe that they can do whatever they want causing Mass RDM streaks, etc. I also believe that I meet the criteria to become a staff member and I believe that I would help make the community less toxic overall.

+1

Law I seen you on game every time I got on so your pretty active. Though not many people don't like you I will still give this a +1 for effort

+1 From me. I've had really good experiences with you and you handle yourself well when there are others who are bothering you and ruining your experience. You seem to hold yourself to a higher standard, which I greatly appreciate. I feel like you possess the qualities all staff members need, so I would love to see you as apart of the team. Best of luck to you.

-1 Ima be that guy pretty sure I seen you break nlr quite a few times including when I was off duty

-1 Ima be that guy pretty sure I seen you break nlr quite a few times including when I was off duty
He broke nlr like 6 times when i was raiding him, and his friend and him began talking mad shit in game chat for like a good 10-15 minutes

That was literally in the first ~ 15 minutes of me joining the server...
At that time I thought I would just hop on Dark RP troll for a bit and get off but I ended up liking the server and community enough to stick around (hence no more warns after the first day)

-/+ You are a very active member in our community but I just don't know how you would fit for the staff team... I've had quite a bit of interaction with ya, but not enough to tell me if you are as experienced and professional as you seem. I really like you as a player and honestly have no idea how you would act when you are staff member. Best of luck with your App tho man!

+1 / Neutral

I have had some great experiences with you, and while some of the flaws people have pointed out may be true, I believe you could put these things behind you in the name of professionalism for staffing.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.