Things to buy

DarkTreip

Duck 🦆
User
Oct 22, 2021
Planet Earth
atomicnetworks.co
I was wondering if there are maybe ideas for the future to add more things to spend your in-game money on. As of right now there are only knife crates, csgo weapon crates when people put them up, perma weapons, titles, and money crates, and stuff from all the dealers. After a while of playing and you're someone that has lots of money and you already have tried everything and maybe have a few perma weapons and then there is really nothing to buy. So in the end I was just wondering if there could be more things to buy with in-game money. Somthing like new crates instead of just having knifes maybe add a new crate that has somthing other than knifes or shovels and pans in it or maybe more/different titles. These are just suggestions and I think it would be cool to get some new stuff to buy or a new crate.

If you have took the time to read this thanks and I hope you have a good day.

+1 I can see how this can be really repetitive once people get a lot of money which really isn't hard and they farm and get everything in just a weeks time unsure what could be added in specific but if nothing is added I think and eco reset can be possible.

+1 i've seen custom skin systems on other servers, maybe the server could add those? also maybe add new crates for people to open

+1 I can see how this can be really repetitive once people get a lot of money which really isn't hard and they farm and get everything in just a weeks time unsure what could be added in specific but if nothing is added I think and eco reset can be possible.
Gave it some thought and this is a bit vague if you could add some items to list I think that would help your suggestion.