THIS IS IN REGARDS TO INSIDING

L3G1T

User
Jul 23, 2021
Insiding is when you take money from people’s printers/fucking them over from inside.

This encourages a toxic community of people running around trying to gain others trust.

There is currently NO PUNISHMENT FOR THIS!!!

If a player gets insided there is absolutely nothing they can do but watch as their party member walks around and steals everyone’s money.

The fact this isn’t punishable is fucking ludicrous.

This kind of behavior should be a Class IV punishment.

Upvote if you agree.

Last edited:
+1

Having no
serious punishment against insiding leads to players doing it constantly. It makes trusting someone on the community more difficult and not knowing who is with you and who will just take your money and leave.

1642081823219.png

Upvote to change this.

well even if you don't add 1m people to a keypad, they can still base with you and steal from everyone
Isolate your printers behind a door or a keypad door that your fellow basemates don't have access to, it's really easy to stop your stuff From getting stolen.

-1 make insiding the same punishment as racism/hate speech? also just don't let random people in your base.

+1 ruins community bases, the bank and anywhere where more than 3 people are basing. should at the very least be failRP.

Isolate your printers behind a door or a keypad door that your fellow basemates don't have access to, it's really easy to stop your stuff From getting stolen.
You cant have more than 4 keypad doors to inside your base.

I Tried to have 3 keypad doors to bank vault and then everyone has their own keypad room but this isnt allowed. i was told by unknown.

Plus people with sup can crack them in 4 seconds anyway.

You cant have more than 4 keypad doors to inside your base.

I Tried to have 3 keypad doors to bank vault and then everyone has their own keypad room but this isnt allowed. i was told by unknown.

Plus people with sup can crack them in 4 seconds anyway.
If they were to crack a keypad/lockpick a door, it would no longer be insiding. It would be considered a raid, and rule ERR2. dictates that all raids must begin from the front of the base.

Reactions: Slender Cain
If they were to crack a keypad/lockpick a door, it would no longer be insiding. It would be considered a raid, and rule ERR2. dictates that all raids must begin from the front of the base.
Everyone has their own room in the back with keypads thats not allowed. Was told by unknown.

Last edited:
-1 tbh its kinda just something in darkrp nowadays and plus i feel like you should just only add people you trust not randoms
Then this encourages people to not go out and meet new people. DRP is supposed to be fun. Not competitive.

-1 if you get insided it shouldn’t be a staff problem, trust the people you let in your base and add to your keypads. Making insiding the same class as racism/hate speech is a far stretch. Just kick them from the party and don’t let them back in the base.

-1 if you get insided it shouldn’t be a staff problem, trust the people you let in your base and add to your keypads. Making insiding the same class as racism/hate speech is a far stretch. Just kick them from the party and don’t let them back in the base.