Accepted ThisDo0 Staff Application

Doo

User
Apr 1, 2022
Username: ThisDo0

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020400543/

Your Age: 30

Your Discord Tag: ThisDo0#7651

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 12 hours 12 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central U.S.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Evening / Early Morning

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know from experience how being RDM'd and RDA's can ruin someone's joy on the server. It only takes one incident to make a player never want to return because they assume it's acceptable and little is done about it. I want to hold those accountable for trying to troll other players while encouraging a safe, fun RP environment. The staff looks well trained and respected and I want to be a part of a team with the common goal of showing new and current players how responsive, empathetic, and decisive moderators should act while serving an appreciated community. Also Support+ Perks.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm good at memorizing rules; I have age and experience that broadened my interpersonal communication skills; I'm not bad looking; I have experience as an admin for CS 1.6 so I know how trolls and hackers behave; I do well at taking into account all the facts, not just the incident, such as prior warnings, time played on server, and witnesses; I'm articulate, polite, calm, and reserved. Any new player would be happy to have me teleport to them to show them how the Trashman job works or to make sure their base is compliant with regulations. I take helping others seriously and strive for an inclusive, non-toxic environment regardless of any staff position.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Counter Strike (1.6) and GMod account for most of my Steam in-game hours. I still have a lot to learn but once I learn it, you'll find I'm an excellent guide to new players and other mods in training. I'm currently in school for my bachelor's in management so I'll bring leadership qualities I've gained while learning new ones. I know Spanish (formal, not colloquial) and I learned Indonesian during my time in the Army working as a linguist.

Last edited:
-1 I would like to see more effort put into the last two questions. Please look at past accepted application to see what we are looking for.

+1 you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team good luck

+1 You decided to edit your responses to further improve your likeness of being on the staff team and show that you wish to be on the team with us, also you show great qualities it seems. Would love for you to be on the staff team.

-Cal

+1 Would love to see an interview.