Denied TinyTecca Staff Application

TinyTecca

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jan 4, 2022
Username: TinyTecca

◈ Your In-Game Name: TinyTecca

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880696572/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 19 years old

Your Discord (with tag): TinyTecca#5080

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 18 days, 11 hours, 21 minutes, 46 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? My time zone is GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually active on the server from 3pm to about 2am most days. this usually does change but relatively stays the same sort of time

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team as when I was previously a staff member I enjoyed being able to help others in there questions about the server. I also enjoyed warning those who intentionally broke rules and reminding new players of the rules.
I would also like to be a bigger part in this community also as this is a good server with a great community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted on to the AtomicRP staff team as I could put in the time and effort into completing or even doing more that is required weekly.
I am very active as of recently as I have been starting to play a lot more over the past week this will be leading to me being very active.
I'm willing to help the new players with building and anything they may need.
I don't mind doing repetitiveness tasks.
one last thing is i believe I should be apart of the team as I have been a part of this team in the past and it was nothing but fun and interesting.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I thank you all for taking your time to read this and to give me your feed back I hope you think I could be apart of this team again. :]

yours truly TinyTecca xoxo

+1 didn't even ask about an open interview bro what is you doing, can we accept this and let me interview him asap?

-/+

I’ve personally had experience with you that wasn’t very positive and seen how you’ve staffed, but I like the effort put into this application, and I believe in second chances.

+1 he seems passionate for the server and if he was staff in the past and resigned he should have another chance :)

-1 / +1 (Interview only)
They have previous staff experience which is good but they didn't go too in-depth into the last two questions and all.
Thats why I only wanna hear your interview and judge you from that.
Good Luck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ˞˞Anon#8665 within 3 days to schedule your interview.​

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to the interviewer within three days.
You may reapply in two weeks.