Steam Name:
TKT Doubt

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:76601888

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
17 (18 on November 26th)

Your discord name/tag:
TKT Doubt#4025

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for?
I have only been given a verbal warning by Lilmanz because I had continuously set free captives of a Kidnapper, which in turn forced the Kidnapper to rightfully believe I was targeting him. I have never been jailed, kicked or banned on any of the Atomic servers. In all my years of playing GMod DarkRP the only punishments that I can recall receiving are a 1 day ban for RDM and being jailed for breaking NLR during a raid. These however were well over 4 years ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)
3 days and 14 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have fully read through the rules and continue to do so whenever I need to.

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook?
Yes, I have read the Staff Handbook a handful of times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use my microphone as often as I can

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The biggest reason I want to be apart of the staff team is to serve the community of the server. This community is strong and I want to help it continue to grow and be a highly successful server. The community here is one of the best that I've seen and the people that associate with it are even better. Another reason that I want to be apart of the staff team is to work alongside those that I look up to and strive to be like. Other staff team members impress me constantly with their ability to control the community while providing for the best experience possible for all that are involved, and I want to work my way up to becoming one of the people that I look up towards. Additionally, I have made a lot of friends over the past few weeks that I have been involved with the server and I want to work to provide them with an overwhelmingly positive gaming experience. All in all, this community is important to me and I want to continue to see it succeed while working myself to drive it to its succession.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel like I should be accepted onto the staff team because I possess traits and skills that would help me be a successful admin. I believe that I am a strong leader as I find myself continuously putting myself in situations that allow me to take control of a situation. I typically find myself "heading the pack" in a sense whenever the opportunity presents itself. I also am a good speaker and I handle social situations well. I take the time to understand an issue before making assumptions or coming to a conclusion about said issue. I always want to know both sides of the story, regardless of who or what is involved, as there is almost always something not being told by one party in an effort to save themselves. I also always try to hold myself to a standard above what is expected of me. I also seek opportunities to improve upon myself as a person and strengthen my moral values, and I feel as if being accepted onto the staff team would allow for me to greatly improve upon that goal.

EXTRA INFORMATION

I have 3 years of leadership training experience along with 1 year of leadership academy completion.
I have never had the opportunity to be apart of any staff team for any GMod server, so I have no prior experience other than what I have witnessed firsthand.

Ah, a Vip+, +1. No, but in all seriousness, I'd like to see you take a more active part in the community to get your name out there, I've seen you around somewhat but I don't know you too well. And I'd like to know what experiences those were like are they JROTC, An actual job, etc. Some influences you're around as well seem to be a bit on the edge for following the rules (No not you dox if you're reading this) so I'm hoping this doesn't reflect on the job. Neutral for now, best of luck.

Last edited:
Ah, a Vip+, +1. No, but in all seriousness, I'd like to see you take a more active part in the community to get your name out there, I've seen you around somewhat but I don't know you too well. And I'd like to know what experiences those were like are they JROTC, An actual job, etc. Some influences you're around as well seem to be a bit on the edge for following the rules (No not you dox if you're reading this) so I'm hoping this doesn't reflect on the job. Netural for now, best of luck.
You’re a fucking tryhard

Ugh, too much reading... In all seriousness I've seen you on a fair amount, you handle yourself well in whatever sits you are apart of, and you demonstrate envious qualities that anyone would want. I love your adoration for the server and the community surrounding it, and I would absolutely love to see you on our staff team!

Best of luck!

+1

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers to get trained (You have 1 week to be trained from the time this message was posted)