TMod's Staff Application

TMod

User
Feb 1, 2021
Your In-Game Name: TMod

Steam Name: Walter

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848110830/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Literally Italy#6662

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Only in the AtomicRP server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 4days 4h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Idk

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I am interested in joining the staff team so that I may help members of the AtomicRP community with problems that they might encounter and with any problems that arise. I have been in this community for a long enough time to meet with other players within the community and make friends within the community and I would like to bring that experience to others. I plan on helping the staff/moderation team as much as I am capable so that I can help bring in new members who will, in turn, help us grow the community to greater heights.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Some of the traits and skills that I have are my patience, my dedication, my listening, and my ability to stay neutral in every situation no matter who is involved. I think that these traits will help me succeed in being a good and capable moderator when handling situations that would require a moderator with these traits. I can recall many times that my patience was useful in dealing with incidents between community members and even a fellow moderator. An ability that I believe is essential to being a moderator is that of staying neutral, I believe that this is one of my qualities that would make me a good choice for a moderation position. If I was accepted as a member of the staff team I believe that I could help the community and other moderators substantially via, resolving conflicts and getting feedback from the community or by helping any of the other moderators.

+1 I've Personally seen you on the sever you seem like a good person. Overall nice application, I think you will be a great addition to our staff team.

+1
I have met you multiple times and every single time it has been funny. You pretty much follow the rules all day and when you don't you get told too and you actually do listen. I like you a lot as a player because you seem emotionally stable. I think you would be a good fit for the Staff team.
Best of Luck with the App!

+1.
I’ve seen you around a lot and you’ve been helpful and easy to communicate with, and I like your staff application. I think you’d be a pretty good fit.