Denied TNT Refund Request from Jul 6, 2023

Username: TNT

In-Game Name ♛ TNT

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198950331271/

Discord hanzotf21842 (Display name: Richest In Brazil)

Date of Item Loss Jul 6, 2023

Time of Item Loss 1:48 AM CST (Central Standard Time) and also another time a bit earlier that I cannot find.

What happened? I attempted to buy a title and an animation (Wilker's Property + Bouncing animation) in order to say that I was his property if I ever found him on the server again as a joke. I succeeded in doing this, however I couldn't change the font because I was too broke and I came back richer just around 1 million richer, refunded it (it said to refund 1.1 million each time which I had clicked twice), and I had less that 2.2 million in my account and can't even buy back Wilker's property and the cheapest animation unless I do none. Because of this extremely specific situation and the insane amount of money I am perfectly fine without being refunded, but if there is in any way I can it would be much appreciated in doing so please and thank you.

What server did you lose your items on? Atomic RP AU

What do you need refunded? 1 Million In-Game Dollars/Wilkers' Property Title and Bouncing Animation

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. My friend can tell you that we had a conversation about this. It was before it happened, however I asked him for some money so I could buy a title and an animation, but when I realized you didn't need an animation I said to not give me the money. Ask him about that conversation and that would be my proof. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience, however this is putting a stupid amount of strain on my mental state since I would have 4 million if it didn't bug out like this.

(Btw another piece of proof would be that I actually bought the animation earlier and after the refund I have less money and can't now which I do have screenshots of right now where I should have 3 million without titles, but I don't know how to put in a screenshot link so send me a text on discord and I will send a screenshot of literally right now of at 2:01 am CST)

Last edited:

Request Denied

You need evidence to support your claim, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)