Denied Toji Staff Application

Toji

User
Jan 18, 2022
Username: Toji

◈ Your In-Game Name: Toji

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015560295/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Toji#4301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailBase class 2 (I was new learning RP) Update: I got warned for hate speech, it was completely my fault and I regret it but there's not anything I can say or do to dismiss it. no it wasn't a racist slur, I just said kys out of anger, usually I stay away from saying certain things to people even when I'm angry.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 8 hours (I play alot, i got the game recently but am very informed of the rules)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST/Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday-Friday 5pm-10pm//Saturday-Sunday 12am-~1am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy playing on this server, it also happens to be the first RP server I've played on, I've played on it for a okay amount of time and I've enjoyed the community, but I also see some of rule breaking that goes on unacknowledged, and since its happened to me alot I understand how others must feel when people break rules against them, I would like to help reinforce these rules and allow players to have a fun, full experience on the server. since I am active alot I am able to do this alot.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to get more engaged into the community of AtomicRP, I may be a more of newer player to RP and Garrys mod in general, but I've made sure to get warmed up to the game and the rules of AtomicRP, I feel confident in the fact that I know what rules there are. It would be a honor to be atleast tried out to see if I'm fit for the job.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm Trilingual, I speak English (Fluently), Lithuanian (Fluently), Russian (a little bad). I turned 15 not too long ago so I'm glad I'm hardly fit for the job lol.

Last edited:
+1 Good application, shows effort and motivation.

Deserves a Chance, Good Luck!

+/- havent seen you on but your application shows potential, i have no preference so ill let the other staff members vote.
Recommendations meet people on gmod then apply.

+/- I can't plus even with the okay application. Its not exactly good but not terrible but with the low playtime and never seeing them to know how mature they are leads me to being just neutral.

+/- what darkphoenix said, but also you have a warn for telling someone to kill themselves? I don't know man.

+/- what darkphoenix said, but also you have a warn for telling someone to kill themselves? I don't know man.
yeah I understand what you're saying, I usually try to never say that or anything like that regardless what I'm feeling, but the guy also seemed to be trying to mess with me a little, but as I said there's nothing to justify/dismiss the fact that I said it but I sure to regret it.

-1 anger issues
I don't actually have anger issues, I got frustrated out of confusion at first (cause of what happened in game), then after I figured out what happened and went friendly to the guy. still as I said, can't justify what I did, all I can do is regret lol. I've really sorta gotten more annoyed than angry in atomic when people were breaking the rules and annoying me like a time when a pile of people just prop blocked, rdmed, accused me, and basically just tried to really tick me off which only just got in my way of building a shop at the time.

Last edited:
I would also like to add that this would be a great first experience as a mod, and I don't want this to interpret that I will be a really bad mod that has no clue what he is doing, no. I have read rules, I have followed all the steps to apply, I believe I am capable of having such a task. Of course I won't be amazing right off the bat, I will need some help and some pointers but I won't be some clueless idiot that managed to somehow get accepted. I understand that the Hate Speech warning might affect a lot, and I completely understand that if this application gets rejected because of it, I understand, but I would also like whoever is reading this to understand that I try to stay away from saying things of such even when I am frustrated, sure I swear and say fuck (not around staff though I'll try be professional or unless someone asks me not to do so) but I will surely stay away from saying things like kys and all especially in the server (even if I'm not accepted).

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.