Dec 20, 2021
Username: tommy luciano

◈ Your In-Game Name: Tommy Luciano

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kushkartel/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: Tombo#4226

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 class IV warns which both resulted in bans from around when i first began playing, one of which was appealed when the mod was removed from staff and banned due to hate speech (kind of ironic) However I wouldn't have applied if "Doc" wouldn't have mad a comment on both of these warns being somewhat irrelevant.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3weeks 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed Highvoltage RP when i was 15 years old
I became a head admin for a community that ran several servers, started off staffing for scprp and was then placed in charge of my own server.
I owned my own functional GMOD darkrp server for a year which I actively staffed that was not related to the previous community, I payed to run it.

I have no contacts as this was several years ago with all occasions

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to give other players the opportunity to have a more enjoyable experience when they play atomic by using my experience on the server to stop minges. I've accrued up to 3000 hours in gmod, most in which i've spent resovling issues in a darkp gmod experience. I've also spent countless hours on this server and have met probably over 150+ players while enjoying my time here. I get along easily with people and can find myself through a difficult situation without someone's help, therefore I believe strongly that I can hold my own when it comes to staffing a gmod server. I thourughly enjoy playing on the server and it would mean nothing more than to help some of the people I know most in something I know the best about. I'm well educated in things like failbasing, failrp, meta, rdm. mrrdm, chat spammers, and even hackers. I plan on being not just a good staff member but a valuable asset to atomics team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know a great deal when it comes to dissolving a situation, and I'm also completely educated on the server rules. I've met most of the staff and have never had any type of controversy surrounding my name. I am always trying to help new players and I keep an eye out on players who actively engage in breaking the specific set rules. I don't deal with any type of negativity or general disrespect towards other players and absolutlely do not tolerate any type of discrimination or racism in any way shape or form. I want to give every player the same amazing experience I was given when first introduced to this server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im very easy going and I get along with almost anyone

If my application is accepted, hopefully one thing I can do is help take some of the load off of the staff that currently works as hard as they do to help each individual person with their own list of issues, or to keep people from ruining other peoples time playing the server.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team and I've never seen you in game. check the accepted applications for reference and edit the post n my vote could change
Edit: you did indeed update your application +1 you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team and hope to see you on the weekend sometime

Last edited:
+1 Have had encounters with this user in the past and even in heavy sits he was involved in, has kept level headed and maintained a good level of maturity. Application also looks good and has a good backlog of staff experience. Would love to see him getting an interview

+1
You've been around for ages, I think I even remember seeing you back in April when I started, I like your effort on the app and I like your response on the negativity bit.