Denied tragic's staff app

you do got alot of + Maybe you are super nice knows all the rules in the back of ur hand but i will be the one to - this, i never ever seen you before the application is very short and would need more effort put in to it - being a staff because you’re friends are is for me not the best reason to apply.

+1 GREAT GUY, based with him a few times and even bet some money on a carnival game with him. he knows the rules pretty good aswell-+

you do got alot of + Maybe you are super nice knows all the rules in the back of ur hand but i will be the one to - this, i never ever seen you before the application is very short and would need more effort put in to it - being a staff because you’re friends are is for me not the best reason to apply.
yea i know this short it was running out of ideas and it would have been sloppier I will make sure to put more thought and effort into this next time. As for u never seeing me we have met and based together and u have even taken one or two sits from me and I personally thought we were not "friends" but almost :(

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Ya Ming(Ya Ming Gotcha#7777) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.