Aug 15, 2021
Canada (ott)
Your In-Game Name:
just tragic

Steam Name:
tragicsmain

Link to your Public Steam:
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199191983955/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)
I am 16 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
tragic!#3242

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No it’s not but both have tragic in both names so you will know who i am.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I've never been warned on any atomic server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 2 weeks and 20 hours and counting. I am super active and love the server!

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read carefully over the rules three times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I’ve have read the staff information section of the forms

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes i have little experience from past gmod server from 2018 so i would need to refresh my memory

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
-Mittens
-Merpy
-Senpai vibes
-Mommy bella
-DNFA- bananaman!<3 and -DNFA- bananagirl!<3

-Damarcus

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I personality do not have experience with them but i know my friend’s could help me learn them

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I feel as if there is a great opportunity for me to help out the staff team since every time i ask a staff member about a non serious question they always say the tickets are backed up.I know a majority of the staff, and since half of my friends are staff now I would like to give it a try. I love helping out and giving opinions on things. Being a part of the staff team with my friends would be a great learning opportunity for me. Ever since I joined the server I have wanted to staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Most of the time I always have an out of the box opinion on things and a calm collected mined set and i always see both side of the story. I know staffing can be hard sometimes but I'm hard working and am willing to dedicate lots of time into the server. To me staffing just looked like fun and I always loved watching staff members in sit's and thought why not give it a shot.

What is your timezone? EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Last edited:
+1 hes a great and nice guy like most staff on atomic and i think he'd be a perfect staff for atomic i know him and i hope u accept him to be a staff for the atomic server his app is great he seems qualified enough to be a staff

+1 (y) i like how he says he uses his mic on a daily basis also he says he read the rules carefully 3 TIMES!

+1 Haven't had much interactions with you but you seem dedicated

Btw Banana man and Banana Girl aren't staff

Your In-Game Name:
just tragic

Steam Name:
tragicsmain

Link to your Public Steam:
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199191983955/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older)
I am 16 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
tragic!#3242

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No it’s not but both have tragic in both names so you will know who i am.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I've never been warned on any atomic server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have 2 weeks and 20 hours and counting. I am super active and love the server!

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read carefully over the rules three times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
yes I’ve have read the staff information section of the forms

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes i have little experience from past gmod server from 2018 so i would need to refresh my memory

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
-Mittens
-Merpy
-Senpai vibes
-Mommy bella
-DNFA- bananaman!<3 and -DNFA- bananagirl!<3

-Damarcus

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I personality do not have experience with them but i know my friend’s could help me learn them

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I feel as if there is a great opportunity for me to help out the staff team since every time i ask a staff member about a non serious question they always say the tickets are backed up.I know a majority of the staff, and since half of my friends are staff now I would like to give it a try. I love helping out and giving opinions on things. Being a part of the staff team with my friends would be a great learning opportunity for me. Ever since I joined the server I have wanted to staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Most of the time I always have an out of the box opinion on things and a calm collected mined set and i always see both side of the story. I know staffing can be hard sometimes but I'm hard working and am willing to dedicate lots of time into the server. To me staffing just looked like fun and I always loved watching staff members in sit's and thought why not give it a shot.

What is your timezone? EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
+1 we have played and we met on here he is fun to be around