Accepted Trash Staff Application

Trash

User
May 14, 2022
Username: Trash

◈ Your In-Game Name: Avivi Kadivi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202818601

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Fifteen turning sixteen next January

Your Discord (with tag): Avivi Kadivi#5305

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? As of submitting this application I have 29 hours, but I am hoping to add a lot to that once my summer break starts.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have staffed for many different servers, most of which were StarWarsRP. However I have done DarkRP as well. I believe that I have spend around 200 hours worth of time admining/modding on severs before. Some of which I helped build in the first place. Most of the ones that I was a part of in the building process failed due to a lack of players, but I did plenty of modding on much bigger servers that had already been established before I joined the staff team. I do not know of any people who you could reach out to about my past admining/modding experience that wouldn't have a bias. I have gone through all of the ranks before throughout different servers, anywhere from T-Mod to Admin. I don't know exactly how long I spent on any one server but I do hope that I can join this and make a lasting benefit to the team.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Roughly 5-9:30 daily, but once summer starts (start of June) I will be more active

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The biggest reason that comes to mind is because I want to help people. I don't get much of an opportunity to help people in my daily life and even though I may not be able to make a huge impact on someone's life doing this, I might just be able to make their day just that little bit better. I wish I could solve all of the worlds problems but that simply just isn't possible. Being able to mod on this server would allow me to make other peoples day's better. I see a lot of people on this server who are genuinely nice people that have to deal with other players just being rude and ruining things because they can. I would really love to be able to help make a difference.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think there are several different reasons for why I should be accepted. First being I have around 200 hours of previous admin/mod experience. Second; I really just want to help make people's days better. Whether that person be another staff member and I simply take a sit for them so they can have a minute to chill if we're being bombarded with tickets, or if it's somebody on the server having their experience ruined by another player. I really just want to help people have a better time, and I see this as a way that I can do that without giving up every other responsibility in my life.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I Just want to thank anyone who actually took the time to read through this application. It's a decent bit of writing but I think it turned out well. Anyways, again thank you for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day! :)

+rep

Things I Liked
effort, all though it wasn't dark rp he knows kind of what to expect

Meh
effort

Things i don’t like

n/a

Recommendations
put effort in "why should you be accepted",this shows us why we should consider letting you join the team!

Goodluck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Echo (@🤍kitty🖤#4457) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.