treeeula Rule Suggestion - GSR3.

zarah

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
User
Nov 6, 2021
otrzarah.neocities.org

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: GSR3.

Where does this need to be changed?: from GSR3. KOS/Building/RP Build Signs are not allowed to be blended into the background of whatever they are being placed on.
to GSR3. KOS/Building/RP Build Signs must be clearly visible and legible against the background of whatever they are being placed on.

Why is this a good change?:
6mghYKf.jpg

according to the guy that owns this base, he's been in multiple sits about his kos sign, and all of the staff that he's been in sits with said that his kos sign is ok (look for it for a second)

Considering i cant even see it, yeah there nee dot be soemthing done where sogns have to be readuly visible

I think this suggestion would help a lot with people just being shot and being unable to the see the sign at all. +1

GSR3. KOS/Building/RP Build Signs are not allowed to be blended into the background of whatever they are being placed on.
GSR4. KOS/Building/RP Build signs must be easily visible, at the front entrance of the build/base.

Already exists. In the above example, I actually had him change it so it was more visible, but you'll always have players like this guy who will push the boundary of what is allowed

Suggestion Noted
While I don't see any reason for a change in the rules, I'm going to change the enforcement guidelines for staff for it to make more sense for them. Appreciate you pointing this out.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​