Username: treeeula

◈ Your In-Game Name: tree dog

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/eulatree/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 14

Your Discord (with tag): treeeula#4742

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Current Warns:
  • Hate Speech (called a guy that was spamming chat the r slur)
  • mrdm (coordinated between me and Jeff Dog, we both reported ourselves)
  • mrdm (at this point i was kinda tired of gmod and probably should've just taken a break)
  • mrdm (got payed 1 mil for this one, totally worth it trust me)
ive had other warns in the past, such as:
  • tons of rdm warns (i like rdming twice per two weeks, as it's only 15 minutes of jail time, don't do it anymore)
  • a prop minge warn (minged into one of the blocked off rooms in spawn with Jeff Dog and DogWillus, got an OK from one staff member but the one that tped to us thought differently)
  • probably more that have expired

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 1d 23h 16m (at the time of writing)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Currently not enrolled in school, so anytime between 7:00 am and 5-6:00 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team to help out with the sometimes overwhelming amount of tickets that the staff have to deal with at peak hours. I also want to be a part of the staff team to see what staffing is like on DarkRP, and (obviously) for the free Supporter.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the staff team because of my experience with bending the rules, and with my experience with staffing in other games. I also have tons of free time right now, so I can be on at hours that some staff can't do.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

- 3 MRDM Warns...
- Underage

+ Good Playtime

Nobody with 3 Class V's should be staffing.

-1 the amount of warns you gotten should just instant deny you
“i like rdming twice per two weeks, as it's only 15 minutes of jail time”
not a very good look for a staff member
underaged
no effort shown

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299) (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) (!Wilkers!#4231)