Denied Trev 2.0 Staff Application

Trev 2.0

User
Nov 30, 2021
Username: Trev 2.0

◈ Your In-Game Name: Trevmo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199218346178/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Trevmo#2868

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I got warned for fail rp during raid on 03-22-2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 15h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00-9:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because AtomicRP offers a unique and fulfilling experience unlike any other DarkRP Server. I'm a very friendly person with a vast amount of DarkRP knowledge and enjoy helping my peers. I play on AtomicRP almost everyday and would like to help maintain a fun and friendly environment free of toxicity for my fellow peers to roleplay. It would be a dream come true to become a bigger part of this community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff team because I have a very good grasp and understanding of both AtomicRP's rules as well as GMod mechanics. I love to help people and already spend most of my time on the server catering to my peers. I frequently find myself in situations where a staff member is needed and either no one is online or is simply not available to help. You guys have your hands full, let me help you!!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 good app, but you also got a jail and warn yesterday for destroying valuables during a raid. Wouldn’t mind a interview tho

Trevmo, I'm going to be honest with you. Your application is terrible. You have no experience, you have a warn for fail rp, and you want to join the staff team because it's your "dream"? This is not a fairy tale, this is AtomicRP. You need to show some skills, some passion, some value. You can't just walk into the shark tank and expect us to hand you a staff position. You need to prove yourself. You need to work hard, play by the rules, and impress us with your dedication and creativity. Otherwise, you're just wasting our time and yours. So Trevmo, I'm out.

+1 Unlike Kevin I will do with an interview
Hello, I'm Kevin O'Leary, also known as Mr. Wonderful. I'm a successful businessman, investor, journalist, and television personality. You may have seen me on Shark Tank, where I make entrepreneurs cry with my brutal honesty and ruthless negotiation skills. I'm here to tell you why you should hire me for your company.

First of all, I have a net worth of over $400 million, which means I know how to make money and manage it wisely. I have invested in hundreds of companies across various industries and sectors, which means I have a broad range of experience and expertise. I can help you grow your business, increase your profits, and beat your competitors.

Secondly, I'm not afraid to tell it like it is. Unlike some other sharks who sugarcoat their feedback or make empty promises, I will give you the cold hard truth about your performance, your products, and your potential. I will challenge you to improve yourself and your company every day. I will also hold you accountable for your actions and decisions.

Thirdly, I'm a creative thinker who can come up with innovative solutions for any problem. Whether it's finding new ways to market your products, cutting costs without compromising quality, or creating strategic partnerships with other companies, I can help you achieve your goals and overcome any obstacles.

So there you have it. Unlike Rockman who will do with an interview (whatever that means), I will ace the interview with my skills, knowledge, and personality. Hire me today and let's make some money together!

+1 Unlike Kevin, I’m interested! I will offer 3 million$ for 60% equity! I can help you with distribution and this is my type of business clearly!

Nah, good app though let’s see an interview

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.