Denied TrillClinton - Player Report on bennyy_whoo_TTV (Aka Mcluvin) / zolter_ / vein

TrillClinton

User
Nov 1, 2023
Username: TrillClinton

❂ In-Game Name TrillClinton

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198132575590

Your Discord @sublimevibes

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? bennyy_whoo_TTV (Aka Mcluvin) / zolter_ / vein

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277369955/ https://steamcommunity.com/id/zolter_/ Unknown

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? A2. Be respectful to other players and do not go out of your way to ruin other players experiences on our server.
Witchhunting (deliberate harassment with intent to ruin another player's experience) is Not Allowed.
Witchhunting encompasses but is not limited to...
> Constantly engaging in RP actions towards another player with malintent.
> Engaging in slanderous comments (claims without proof) with an intent to harass, perpetuate drama, or cause controversy.

B4. Targeted use of language towards other players in a way that can be interpreted as Racism/Hate Speech is Not Allowed.
- Context matters, staff have final say over situations where thin ice has been treaded.
- If you don't want to leave things up to interpretation for a staff member, stay away from the terms/topics listed below
> N-Word, F-Word, R-Word
> Jokes about Rape/Incest
> Uncomfortable comments that cross other players' boundaries <----------!!!THIS!!!!

B5. AtomicRP and Atomic Networks as a broader community take a hard stand against sexual harassment and misconduct.
> It is the expectation that you as a player actively report allegations of this type to a member of the management team.

^^^ For talking about my genitals while surrounding my afk player

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.

Optional: Any other comments? Has been targeting me every 10 minutes (now with friends) after one failed raid he had, nitpicking with me and getting staff involved just to ruin my experience to the best of his abilities. I recorded after the last incident and while I was building my base to fix it to the admins specifications to meet server rules, they raided me again while I was afk and caught all the harassment on video. Sorry the video is out of sync with audio, it was converted twice and compressed. I watch the video back over after I returned and found the stuff within. This is not funny, and I will not be harassed verbally and sexually while Im trying to play normal by an angry mob of minges. 1:07 starts the worst language in vid. "I just like to troll, Pizzaman. His penis is so small"