Accepted TrixBoi Staff Application

diglevy

User
Nov 9, 2022
Username: TrixBoi

◈ Your In-Game Name: diglevy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199068831639/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: diglevy#9068

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days and 17 Hours of my life put to Happiness :)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Like 3 years ago I use to be a Co Owner for a server and admin at least 3 different other servers, id prolly say this was at least 3 years ago, but I still know how to admin and all the rules. I Co Owned the server for like around 1 year and I was admin on the other servers for the same amount of time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Im about to get a new job on a farm so when I get off of work I will most likely get on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love helping out big communities such as this. I would love to be a staff again from my big break i had with gmod and want to start being a admin again and enjoy it like I did 3 years ago. I thoroughly enjoy playing on the server. I also want to maintain the high standard the server has by preventing rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a very responsible person. I have proven myself to be responsible by getting 0 warnings on the server. Next, I have not missed my staff quota one time. I always go above and beyond for what is required for staff. I always handle my staff sits with a good attitude and am always very respectful to the players. My best trait is always wanting to help. I am always willing to help anyone to the best of my ability. Next, I am a very active staff member on the servers. Being a admin on different servers has taught me many things that I feel will make me a great admin. For example, issuing bans when no other staff are available. I take the initiative and get on staff to take sits when sits are stacking up without being asked to do so. I also like to make fun events sometimes for the players and try to get players to get online! Lastly, my main goal is to help the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im 16 Years Old and I love to play gmod. Im about to start working on a Dairy Farm. I’m happy to talk to people and i’m always willing to help anyone whenever i can.

Thanks for reading my application
diglevy :) <3

+1 well effort on the app, seems mature, clean record, a interview would be nice for you