User
Oct 21, 2022
Username: troy

In-Game Name ♛ troy

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Anomaly417/

Discord Chop yλ#0366

Date of Item Loss Oct 21, 2022

Time of Item Loss 3-3:30PM

What happened? I said a slur yesterday out of anger mistakenly and since i was NEVER warned about my 1st offence, the 2nd time the admin says that it is my 2nd warning even though i was not verbally warned before so i was never even aware of my 1st warning... As a result before i can realize that i will be banned, i get banned, and lose about $600K+ worth of guns and merchandise on racks! Couldn't they have just let me pick my stuff up and then banned me, or maybe if you guys had ACTUALLY verbally warned me the first time maybe i wouldn't do a second offence while i have 600k worth of guns displayed! JUST LOOK AT WHAT I REMOVED FROM MY INVENTORY at around 2:30-3:20PM!! I didn't have NVidia instant replay on at that very moment of fucken course...

What do you need refunded? $600,000 and we'll call it even for not warning me the first time i made an offence! ( i mean really imagine calling something a warning but not having the player even notified when "warned" XD)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I mean you can look at the logs see me drop a ton of guns back to back from my inventory and then see me later get banned within moments of the report...

Refund Denied
You were verbaled before eventually being banned for it.
For further questions contact management on discord