Your Discord (with tag): TrungTM#5358

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. warn3,1 day banned

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC+7h

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 13 and 7

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? be honestly I also want to get justice for others, I want to make money easier, I really want to be a staff, I hope you will accept me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? there are a lot of people who need staff but they don't have a mic and they don't know how to call staff so i will use the mic on behalf of the staff to monitor them when they need it most.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am a normal person, no anime, skinny, like eggs and noodle

-1 Lacking effort, you just want the staff position for the supporter benefits and also did not explain your warns/ban very well.

Has little to no effort into the application; you need to put more effort into the last two questions. This means you need to describe in more detail why you want to be a staff member and why we should accept you and not others; how should we receive a staff member like this without effort shown in their application?
In the future, I would recommend you use Accepted Staff Apps to understand how an application needs to be.

Please try again in 2 weeks :D

-1 no effort and it seems you only want the perks of being staff.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​