Your In-Game Name:
Tungsten/Tungsten V2

Steam Name:
Tungsten

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Tungsten

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Nope. I have a clean record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
3d 3h 14min.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?
I have a microphone and I use it almost all the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I had many instances where I was a staff in a couple of servers, roughly 5-6 years ago. If I’m required to state the names of these communities/servers, I will gladly give you them and provide screenshot proof that I was someone of power involved at the time. I was a moderator about 5 times, one admin, and a management position in one particular community that lasted all of 2 years. In my last contribution to a server, I had the position of director/management and took over actions that involved admin sits, interviews, forum, and server stability duties, etc.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?
- Lil Marco vert
Hopefully, there is more...

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I am familiar with the classic ways of dealing with sits, and that involved excessive use of the console. I have only come across these new implementations at a glance as I only worked with these resources for one community some time ago. I reviewed the Punishment Guidelines regarding how sits should be performed and I have to say, this is much more organized to how most servers perform their punishments.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of this staff team because of the positive community that this server leaks out within, which I would for one like to be more a part of. I love rping in the server and thought my days of being a staff member were over. But it is too tempting not to be involved in helping a healthy community in need, especially when it comes to darkrp. I enjoy being a staff member of any kind and would like to be able to help this community l like did in my past. I’m also quite flexible to be more helpful than rp in most situations as I find utter joy in punishing an individual who enjoys seeing the server burn. . All of the servers I have been a part of having different standards to how things are done, so I have a flexible range to how I can proceed to how things are done here.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted because I have the confidence and motivation to do the job successfully and willing to teach other future moderators as well. I have a lot of experience of how to manage an admin sit by giving the appropriate punishment (of course I will follow the guidelines and template). I like to call myself a fast learner when it comes to darkrp staff duties and think on my feet when it comes to certain situations. I feel that I have the communication skills to handle a sit efficiently without showing bias whatsoever. I'm also willing to teach any new players to get comfortable within the server to make the community healthier and stronger.

What is your time zone?
PST

+1 Thats the boiii. He's cool asl and is very smart in the game of gmod. I would like to see him get an interview.

+1
Good application. I have seen you around the server a few times. Good luck.

+1 I don't think i've talked to you too much in game, but you seem like a chill dude who has a good grasp of how the server is ran, also great app and the clean record is another plus.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Dox on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.