Denied TWB_hunter? Staff Application

TWB_hunter?

User
Jul 27, 2022
Username: TWB_hunter?

◈ Your In-Game Name: the smurf

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199183938809/edit/info

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): TWB_hunter?#8132

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have 4 warnings because i went back to a raid for more than 10 minutes and came back to someone raiding me and for not doing advert on bank raid and it was all when i had 3 hours and i didn't understand because i didn't know where the rules are.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 to 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? 4:39:59 pm PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11:00 am to around 12:00 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be a part of your staff team because when I'm playing at like in the afternoon the tickets take like 10 minutes for my ticket to get answered they could take 10 minutes to like 20 so i want to help the tickets flow and be with the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i should be accepted onto the team because I want to experience what it is like to be a mod and help people and help the tickets flow faster when there isn't a lot of staff on and just to help out when needed and that's why I want to be accepted

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 Remade app and its not any better, you have 14 responses on the other, please just stick to that one and wait the 2 weeks if denied

Even though this is a new app. Doesn't make up for the warnings. I think you have a lot of warnings and the application doesn't really make up for it.

-1 not enough effort. Look at accepted apps to see what we are looking for if you are serious about staffing.

dawg change yo shit up it says you can make a new form in a day so get your shit right and yall just hatin on me because i have 4 warning and thats when i didnt read the rules i just got the game so stfu

• Haha
Reactions: Potompatomp