Denied uhtarou Staff Application

uhtarou

User
May 17, 2022
Username: uhtarou

◈ Your In-Game Name: uhtarou

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882697424/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): uhtarou#7992

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for RDM once and banned for MRDM, it was not purposeful, I was new to gmod and a couple people walked up to me and asked me to kill them, and complied, also just not understanding how things worked and I got banned for MRDM because I RDM'd 4 times in 2 weeks (all on accident and all separate times)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depends day to day, during weeks where I have school, 5-7 and 10-11, but on weekends (depending on where I am and what I'm doing) I usually work around lunchtime and thats about it, so maybe 9-11AM, 2-7PM and 10PM-3AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing the server for a while now, the first once I've really played, and I just think it would be fun/cool to interact and help the community

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I will do everything that a staff would need to do, I'll enforce the rules, but I'll try to be understanding about any GENIUNE accidents.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 for interview, see this player fucking everywhere, could've done an open interview too but chose to do an app, warnings are concerning but if none are too recent I don't care. Poor sits is concerning but an interview is fine to go off. I'm on phone can't check steam profile or his warnings.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)