Denied Uncle Rodger Staff Application

Uncle Rodger

User
Aug 2, 2022
Username: Uncle Rodger

◈ Your In-Game Name: Uncle Rodger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220117484/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): NateTheReRe#0834/Uncle Rodger

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warning for MRDM (Class Five) at this time I had just started playing and had gotten a rank. I was approached by a guy who told me, "If you kill those people over there, I'll give you one million dollars." I did kill those people. For killing them, I received a one-week ban.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Two Days and 21 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? If I do not have any plans, I usually wake up around 10 or 11 and play for the remainder of the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The staffing team appeals to me because I haven't had much to do over the past month, and I'd like to try something new. It is also important to me that I make some more friends along the way and that I be an important member of the family.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Helping those in need is more important to me than just advising them. My willingness to help anyone is unwavering. It could even be problems they have in the real world, I'd still be happy to assist them.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have been trying to be a staff member for awhile. I have quit for some time on other games. I just happened to come upon this server again, and I wanted to give it a try. I really just want to make some friends in this community and help where ever is needed.

-1 Class V warn in just 2 days of playtime, also no effort put into this other than saying you don’t have anything else to do so “why not” Also you have 1 game ban 2 months ago which claims you don’t have the maturity to become a staff member.

-1 Class V warn in just 2 days of playtime, also no effort put into this other than saying you don’t have anything else to do so “why not” Also you have 1 game ban 2 months ago which claims you don’t have the maturity to become a staff member.
I have gotte that game ban when my account was compromised. Some dude hacked my account within 2 hours he had already got me game banned.

-1 class v warns + low low playtime + not much effort= no for me sry man much love though :)

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​