Denied Userrich9917 Staff Application

Userrich9917

User
Feb 27, 2023
Username: Userrich9917

◈ Your In-Game Name: Userrich9917

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049511862/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Userrich9917#0140

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 2 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00 to about 8-9

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The time I've spent on the servers has been an enjoyable experience. I've met lots of new and different kinds of people, laughed my butt off at things that don't make any sense, and genuinely enjoy the time I spent on the servers. I think being able to be there for newer players or players that need help, in general, can continue to make the server better and more enjoyable for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I can bring joy and help to the server and its community. I'm a huge people person, and although I may not be on as much as others, I am on during high-traffic times, meaning an easier load on all other staff on the server giving them the ability to have their own fun experiences on the server and really enjoy the time they have to play games.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. All the times I've played on the server have been a blast and each time I've gotten on I have had unique and fun times. I love the server and all the work put into it to make it enjoyable for everyone.

-1 you're 18 and made a short staff application I would expect a little more for someone that has experience writing at a highschool level. If not due to your situation just add more about yourself and how you can help the community

Little effort into the application and have not met you in-game as of yet so don't have too much of a basis to make a clear judgment. I'd be willing to change my vote if more information is added.

+/- would be nice to see more effort but an interview would be nice to see more about them

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to too assigned staff member to schedule your interview
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.